How To Make The Perfect Valley Magical Ranch Dressing
Ranch dressing is arguably one of America’s favorite condiments. And now it’s made even better with the addition of cannabis-infused mayo.
Ranch dressing is arguably one of America’s favorite condiments. Drizzle it over a salad, dunk french fries, awaken dry pizza, or do anything you want with it! Buffalo wings, wedges, the possibilities are endless. And now it’s made even better with the addition of cannabis-infused mayo.
Valley Magical Ranch Dressing
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: About 3 minutes
Serving size: ¼ cup Yield: about 4 cups
Yield: About 4 cups
- 1½ cups Magical Mayo (Recipe Below)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup cultured buttermilk
- 4 tablespoons fresh dill, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons fresh chives, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoons rice wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon Hungarian paprika (hot, not smoked paprika)
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 2-6 dashes hot sauce
- Pink Himalayan salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Place all the ingredients inside your MagicalButter machine, and secure the lid.
- Select the Blend/Clean cycle.
- When the cycle is finished, pour your dressing into a serving dish, and enjoy!
Homemade Magical Mayo
Prep time: 10 minutes
Serving size: 2 tablespoons
Yield: About 1½ cups
- 1¼ cups Canna Oil, divided into 1 cup and ¼ cup
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon (2½ ml) cane sugar
- 2 Egg Yolks
- Place the egg, ¼ cup of olive oil, mustard powder, and salt in a mixing bowl, blender, or food processor, and mix thoroughly.
- While the food processor or blender is running (or while mixing in a bowl with a handheld blender), slowly drizzle in the remaining cup of olive oil.
- After you’ve added all the oil and the mixture has emulsified, add lemon juice to taste, and mix for another 15-20 seconds.
- Keep your Homemade Magical Mayo refrigerated.
Chef’s Note: If your Homemade Magical Mayo is too thick, add a little water while mixing; if too thin, add a little more oil while blending. Either way, add only a few drops at a time.