If you’re looking to spice up dessert, this Cannabis infused recipe is unique and delicious!
1 cup Cannabis Cream Cheese
1/3 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/8 teaspoon salt
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
Chocolate cake mix
1 1/2 cups CannaFlour
1 cup white sugar
1/4 cup cocoa
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup water
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1 tablespoon white vinegar
1/8 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a muffin pan.
- Mix the Cannabis Cream Cheese, egg, sugar, vanilla extract and salt together. Stir in chocolate chips and set aside.
- Sift the CannaFlour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda and salt together in a separate bowl.
- Mix the water, oil, and vinegar with the flour mixture until well combined.
- Fill each muffin cup 1/3 of the way full with the cocoa batter. Batter will be thin.
- Drop one spoonful of the Cannabis Cream Cheese mixture into the center of each cupcake.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Allow cupcakes to cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar.