Bud Rice Krispie Treats
This is the easy way to make crispy-yet-gooey Rice Krispie Treats. There is one secret to making perfect Rice Krispie Treats: you have to melt the butter slooowly so that it doesn’t burn.
¼ cup of cannabutter5 cups of rice krispies or cocoa rice crispies4 cups of mini marshmallowsEQUIPMENT:SaucepanSpatula or wax paper13 x 9 inch pan (or similar size)
- Slooowly melt Cannabutter in large saucepan over low heat.
- Add the mini marshmallows and stir until melted and well-blended
- Cook for 2 minutes longer, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Add cereal and stir until until completely coated in the mixture.
- Using a buttered spatula or waxed paper, press the mixture evenly and firmly in buttered 13 x 9 inch pan.
- Once cooled, cut into 2 x 2 inch squares
- Eat and fly..