The perfect combination of sugar and crunch to satisfy your munchie craving!
1 1/2 cups CannaFlour
1/3 teaspoon baking powder
1/3 teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 cup CannaButter
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1 large egg
1/3 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1 cup Strawberry Canna-Jam
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together the CannaFlour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- Using an electric mixer on high, beat the CannaButter and granulated sugar together until fluffy, for 3 minutes. Beat in the egg and vanilla extract.
- With the mixer on low, gradually add the flour mixture. Mix just until combined.
- Split the dough in half and roll each half into a log. Wrap each dough log in plastic wrap and chill in refrigerator until firm, for at least 1 hour.
- Remove dough from refrigerator. With a knife, cut dough in 1/4 inch thick slices. Each log should yield about 20 slices.
- Place dough on baking sheet. Keep the remaining raw dough chilled until ready to bake.
- Bake cookies in preheated oven for 10 minutes, or until edges are golden brown.
- Remove cookies from oven and place on cooling rack. Allow baking pan to cool before baking the next batch. Repeat until all cookies are cool.
- Drop a large teaspoon of Strawberry Canna-Jam on half of the cookies. Sandwich each Canna-Jam Cookie with the remaining cookies.
- Sprinkle each cookie with powdered sugar.