Chef Blaine Alexandr (My 420 Tours) show us how to make a Sunday brunch classic with lift: weed-infused banana bread french toast.
1 cup raw sugar
1/2 cup cannabis-infused cooking oil
2 medium bananas, mashed
1/2 cup sour cream
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 1/2 cups flour
1 tablespoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
Banana Bread French toast: Equipment and Ingredients (4 servings)
1 tablespoon heavy cream
3 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
1 teaspoon organic vanilla extract
2 tablespoons butter
1 loaf banana bread
confectioners' sugar for dusting (optional)
- Beat eggs and oil.
- Add sugar, bananas, sour cream and vanilla and blend well.
- Add flour, salt and soda; mix until well blended.
- Pour batter into a large greased and floured loaf pan, or two smaller pans.
- Bake at 350 for 50-60 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
Banana Bread French toast: Directions
- In a shallow bowl, whisk together the eggs, cream, sweetened condensed milk and vanilla with a fork. Set aside.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Slice banana bread into 4 thick slices.
- Dip each slice into the egg mixture, then place in the hot pan.
- Cook on each side until golden brown.
- Dust with confectioners' sugar just before serving, if desired.