Delicious cannabis almond milk you can use in recipes, great for vegans!
½ cup raw almonds
3 cups water, distilled
cannabis, coarsely ground (recommended 1-4 grams)
cheesecloth or tight strainer
- Blend the almonds and water in a food processor until it resembles milk.
- Strain the almond milk through a cheesecloth or strainer.
- Add the strained milk to a saucepan and bring to a light boil.
- Add the ground cannabis and reduce heat. Simmer for 2 hours, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat. Chill and serve, or use as a replacement for milk in any recipe.