These Cannabis infused Cinnamon Rolls will give Cinnabon a run for their money!
3 cups CannaFlour
3 tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons yeast
1/2 cup CannaMilk
3 tablespoons butter, melted
1/4 cup CannaButter, softened
1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
2 tablespoons cinnamon
1/4 cup Cannabis Cream Cheese, room temperature
1 cup powdered sugar
1/4 cup CannaButter, melted
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix 2 1/2 cups of the CannaFlour, sugar, salt, and yeast together in a large bowl. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine the CannaMilk and melted butter together. Add the milk mixture to the flour mixture and stir to combine.
- Add the egg to the mixture. Begin mixing in the remaining 1/2 cup of the CannaFlour, only enough to make a soft dough. Mix everything together.
- Knead the dough for 5 minutes on a lightly floured surface.
- Set kneaded dough aside in a lightly greased bowl for 15 minutes.
- Roll the dough out on the floured surface. Shape the dough into a rectangle (9"x13").
- Prepare the filling by spreading 1/4 cup of softened CannaButter on top of the dough.
- Sprinkle brown sugar and cinnamon on top of the dough.
- Roll the dough length-wise into a spiralled log shape.
- Slice the dough evenly into 10-12 pieces and place in greased 9-inch round pan.
- Cover the baking pan and dough with aluminum foil and allow dough to rise for 1 hour. Rolls will be ready to bake once the dough has doubled in size.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Bake dough for 20-25 minutes in preheated oven, or until lightly browned.
- In the last 5 minutes of baking, begin making the glaze. Mix the Cannabis Cream Cheese, powedered sugar, melted CannaButter and vanilla extract together. Mix vigorously until smooth.
- Remove cooked cinnamon rolls from the oven. Immediately spread glaze on top and serve hot.