This is a classic recipe from my mother’s recipe binder, which she accidentally left at my house. I took this family favorite and added cannabis. It’s EVEN BETTER NOW.
2/3 cup light brown sugar
1 tablespoon flour
2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 cup butter, cold and diced
1 cup pecans, chopped and crushed
9″ x 9″ cake pan, greased
1/2 cup CannaButter, softened
1 cup sugar
2 cups CannaFlour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup sour cream
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Start the crumb topping by mixing brown sugar, flour, and cinnamon together.
- Add the diced butter butter and use hands to form a crumb mixture. Mix in the pecans. Set crumb mixture aside.
- Cream together the CannaButter and sugar. Add the eggs and mix until light and fluffy.
- Mix the CannaFlour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt together in a separate bowl.
- Slowly add the dry mixture to the egg mixture, alternating with sour cream. Continue process until all ingredients are mixed and batter is smooth. Stir in vanilla extract.
- Pour the batter into the greased cake pan.
- Sprinkle the crumb mixture over the top of the whole cake.
- Bake in oven for 40-45 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow cake to cool 5-10 minutes before cutting and serving.