A rosy concoction with a cannabis kick! Falooda, a popular Indian drink, is improved with another lovely flower, our favorite: miss Mary Jane.
1 glass cannamilk
1 glass water
1-2 oz chinese noodles
1 ½ tsp rose water
½ tsp Takmaria seeds
1 scoop of vanilla or Kulfi ice cream if available
- Soak the Takmaria seeds in water for at least 1 hour.
- Boil the noodles in a deep dish pan with the water for about 15 minutes.
- Drain the water and boil the noodles with half a glass of milk for about 5-10 minutes over low heat. Be sure to not burn the cannamilk and noodles!
- Remove from heat, add 6-7 ice cubes, and stir until the mixture has cooled and the cubes have melted.
- Remove the noodles and add to a clear glass.
- Add the rose water, the rest of the cannamilk, and some crushed ice.
- Lastly, chuck a big scoop of ice cream into your Cannafalooda and kick back with this weird pink drink.
Featured image Bombay Chowpatty