Enjoy this sweet snack if you’re looking to change up your raisin routine.
1 cup raisins
3/4 Coconut Cannabis Oil
2 tablespoons honey
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Heat Cannabis Coconut Oil, honey and vanilla extract in a small saucepan over low heat. Heat until all ingredients are combined and melted.
- Put raisins in small bowl.
- Remove saucepan from heat.
- Pour coconut mixture over the raisins. Make sure all the raisins are covered. Let sit at room temperature for 5 minutes.
- Spread raisins out on a wax paper covered baking sheet and store in the refrigerator until cooled (about 30 minutes).
- Remove raisins from refrigerator, candy should be hardened. Break coconut covered raisins into pieces using a spatula.
- Keep in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Serve chilled.