Easy Macaroni And Cheese
Macaroni and cheese is a good go-to when you’re feeling a little under the weather. This recipe calls for Cheddar, but it’s also tasty with other cheeses. You can also add some chopped cooked broccoli or other vegetables to the dish once the cheese has melted.
1⁄4 cup (1⁄2 stick) butter
2 teaspoons cannabutter
3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1⁄4 teaspoon salt
1⁄4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper 2 cups whole milk
2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Cook the macaroni according to the package directions. Drain the macaroni and transfer to a medium bowl.
- In a medium saucepan, melt the butters over medium heat.
- Stir in the flour, salt, and pepper.
- Slowly add the milk, stirring constantly for 7 to 9 minutes until bubbly.
- Add the cheese, and stir until completely melted.
- Add the cheese mixture to the pasta, and stir until completely coated.
- Serve warm.
- Store the remaining serving in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Reheat in the microwave on low power for 2 minutes or until warm.
Try this recipe for Easy Macaroni And Cheese from “The Medical Marijuana Dispensary.”