Delicious sauce for the perfect marijuana pizza!
1 can tomato paste (6 oz)
1 cup water
1/2 cup CannaOil
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 tablespoon dried basil
1/2 tablespoon dried oregano
1/2 tablespoon dried rosemary
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Mix all ingredients in small saucepan and stir well.
- Bring mixture to a light boil.
- Turn heat to low and simmer for 30 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Remove pan from heat, let cool.
- Transfer cooled sauce to mason jar and cover.
- Chill sauce in refrigerator for 2 hours before serving for best flavour. Shake occasionally.
- Make some Marijuana Pizza!