This amazing cannabis-infused Red Pepper Bacon jam is impossible to resist. Learn how to make it yourself with this recipe!
1½ pounds bacon, sliced2 tablespoons clarified bacon fat
1 onion, diced
4 large garlic cloves, crushed and chopped
4 Fresno chili peppers, diced
2 red bell peppers, diced
½ cup chicken broth
½ cup sherry wine vinegar or apple cider
¼ cup brown sugar
2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
2 tablespoons maple syrup
2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
1 tablespoon salt
1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- In a large sauté pan on medium-high heat, fry the bacon until it’s crispy. Then, place the bacon on paper towels, and discard all but 2 tablespoons of the bacon fat. Add the butter and bacon fat to the pan, and heat for 45-60 seconds.
- Add the butter and bacon fat to the pan, and heat for 45-60 seconds.
- Add the peppers and onion to the pan along with the salt and pepper, and sauté for 5 minutes. Then, reduce the heat to medium-low, and cook another 10 minutes. Add the garlic, and sauté another 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add the garlic, and sauté another 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Place all the ingredients inside your MagicalButter machine, and secure the lid.
- Place all the ingredients inside your MagicalButter machine, and secure the lid.
- Press the Blend/Clean button, and listen for 1 short blending burst. (This mini-cycle prepares your sauce to cook evenly.) Then, press the Temperature button, and select 160°F; then, press the 1 Hour/Oil button.
- When the cycle is finished, your Red Pepper Bacon Jam is ready to enjoy!