Love rocky road? Well this recipe is one you have to try!
2 cups sugar
1 cup milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
25 large marshmallows quartered (or about 100 mini mallows)
1 cup milk chocolate chips
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- Grease 11x16 Jelly Roll Pan (Or a cookie sheet with sides)
- Combine: Sugar, milk, vanilla and CannaButter in a large sauce pan.
- Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Boil for 2 minutes, then remove from heat.
- Add chocolate chips and stir until melted and smooth.
- Add marshmallows and macadamia nuts.
- Pour into greased pan and refrigerate for easier cutting.