Sweet, spicy, and salty, these nuts will call to you day and night. Store them in an airtight container—although they won’t last long.
1 cup pecans
1⁄2 cup almonds
1⁄2 cup walnuts
1⁄2 cup cashews
3 1/3 tablespoons cannaoil
2 tablespoons packed brown sugar 1 teaspoon chili powder
1⁄2 teaspoon ground allspice
1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon Pinch of cayenne pepper
Pinch of ground ginger
- Preheat the oven to 300°F.
- In a small bowl, beat the egg white until soft and foamy.
- Put the remaining ingredients in a large bowl, pour the egg white over them, and combine thoroughly.
- Spread the nut mixture into a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet. 5. Bake, stirring every 10 minutes, until the nuts darken in color and become very fragrant, 30 to 35 minutes.
- Put the baking pan on a wire rack to cool. The nuts will crisp as they cool—break up any that stick together.
|This delicious recipe is from our cookbook: |
Herb: Mastering the Art of Cooking with Cannabis.
Like this recipe? Get your copy today
See the reviews and get your copy on Goodreads and Amazon.