This dip, with its crunchy topping and creamy interior, is a proven crowd-pleaser.
1 tablespoon chopped garlic
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
11⁄4 cups freshly grated Parmesan cheese, 1⁄4 cup reserved for topping
2/3 cup low-fat sour cream 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
3⁄4 cup chopped canned, jarred, or frozen artichoke hearts (thawed and drained if frozen)
2 tablespoons chopped pickled jalapeños
1⁄2 teaspoon salt (kosher or sea)
1⁄2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Pinch of ground nutmeg
1 cup finely chopped fresh kale leaves (any variety), stems discarded
1 cup frozen spinach, thawed and drained
1⁄4 cup plain bread crumbs
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- In a small saucepan, melt the cannabutter over low heat.
- When the butter has melted, add the garlic and cook for 2 minutes, until it has colored slightly. Remove the pan from the heat and let the garlic butter cool.
- In a large bowl, stir together the cream cheese, 1 cup of the Parmesan, sour cream, mayonnaise, artichokes, jalapeños, salt, pepper,
- and nutmeg.
- Stir in the kale and spinach.
- Add the cooled garlic butter and mix thoroughly.
- Pour the dip into an oven-safe dish (1 quart) and top with the breadcrumbs and reserved Parmesan.
- Bake until the top is golden brown, about 20 minutes.
|This delicious recipe is from our cookbook: |
Herb: Mastering the Art of Cooking with Cannabis.
Like this recipe? Get your copy today
See the reviews and get your copy on Goodreads and Amazon.