This tasty tilapia recipe is easy to make and turns out great every time!
- Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C). Spray a baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Rinse tilapia fillets under cool water, and pay dry with paper towels.
- Place filets in baking dish. Pour lemon juice over fillets. Sprinkle with garlic, parsley, and pepper.
- Bake in preheated oven until the fish is white and flakes when pulled apart with a fork, about 30 minutes.
- Briefly remove the fillets, drizzle cannabutter on them, and stick them in the oven for another 2 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve warm!