Oatmeal and raisin cookies are not everyone’s favorite but these ones will be! Take these to grandma and she will love you for relieving her joint pains.
1/2 Cup firmly packed brown sugar
1/4 Cup granulated sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
3/4 Cup all purpose flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp ground cinnamon
pinch of salt
1 1/2 Cups quick or old fashioned oatmeal (uncooked)
1/2 Cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Beat together Cannabutter and sugars until creamy.
- Add egg and vanilla.
- Add flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Mix well.
- Stir in oats and raisins.
- Scoop up spoonfuls with tablespoons onto greased cookie sheet. (I make about 10 pretty good sized cookies.)
- Bake about 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Cool for a few minutes and enjoy your very special treat!
Tip: You can swap out the raisins for chocolate chips for a sweeter treat.