Tasty zucchini cakes… great for an afternoon munch!
2 large zucchinis, grated and dried (about 2 cups)
2 eggs, beaten
1 garlic clove, minced
1 tablespoons chopped green onion
½ cup CannaFlour
¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
½ teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon dried basil
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon pepper
vegetable oil for frying
- Mix together zucchini, eggs, onion, and garlic in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Mix together CannaFlour, Parmesan cheese, baking powder, basil, salt and pepper in a separate bowl.
- Add flour mixture to zucchini and mix everything together.
- Heat oil in a saute pan over medium heat.
- Drop rounded spoonfuls of zucchini batter into pan and fry for 3 minutes per side, or until golden brown.
- Blot zucchini cakes with a paper towel to remove excess oil before serving.
View the original recipe at http://eatyourcannabis.com/zucchini-canna-cakes/