When it comes to Instagram, there are always plenty of great images to scroll through. But when it comes to smoking weed in the most amazing of locales, you can’t go past the Where You Smoke handle, which collates images from users – who are also smokers, obviously – through submissions via the website, or the #whereyousmoke hashtag.
Although it was Jeff Spicoli who said that all he needs is “Some tasty waves, cool buzz,” and he’s fine, there’s no doubt that this Wolverine agrees with him, too.
2. Winter is coming
Forget the “White Walkers,” as it’s all about the “Green Skiers,” right?
3. Green on green
Really, what could be better than this?
Like, really elevated.
5. Let’s get high
By hiking and smoking, of course.
6. Nature’s best
It’s summer, so there’s no excuse!
7. Roll up
The pro tip is to get the photo taken and post it after you’ve smoked.
8. Smoking weed and livin’ the dream
There are way worse places to be, that’s for sure.
9. The view
What’s the perfect backdrop for such an image? That would be the mountains, the lake, and the trees – with the green being in the foreground, of course.
10. Fill your bowl at the crater
If this doesn’t inspire you to go find your perfect spot, well, nothing will.
11. Inspired by Wes Anderson
All it takes is a bit of imagination and slightly more weed.
Latest posts by Todd Farmington (see all)
- Stay Refreshed And Elevated With This Cannabis-Infused Sparkling Water - September 22, 2017
- Supreme Judicial Court Rules Field Sobriety Tests Don’t Work For Weed - September 22, 2017
- Feds Caused This Pharmacy School To Cancel Classes On Growing Medical Cannabis - September 22, 2017