Pot brownies are the classic edible that everyone loves. Here’s how you can make Easy-Peasy Pot Brownies at home with MagicalButter.
Easy-Peasy Pot Brownies
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 45 minutes
Serving size: 1 brownie
Yield: About 16-25 brownies
- ½ cup MagicalButter, melted
- 1 package brownie mix
- ½ cup water
- 1 egg
- Preheat your oven to 325°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, thoroughly combine all the ingredients until the batter is luxuriously smooth and creamy.
- Pour the batter into a 9-inch square baking dish. Using a spatula, smooth it evenly to all corners.
- Bake on the center rack for 45 minutes.
- Allow your Easy-Peasy Pot Brownies to cool. Then cut, serve, enjoy…and get ready to bake another batch, because these will go quick!
Your Source for Everything Cannabis
Latest posts by HERB (see all)
- How To Make Italian Limoncello In Your MagicalButter Machine - May 17, 2017
- How To Make Peanut Butter Marshmallow Treats - May 7, 2017
- How To Make Cannabis-Infused Fresh Berry Parfait - April 28, 2017