Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
Pot Brownies are the edible classic and in this video, Melissa shows you how to make 24 delicious, cannabis-infused brownies that will delight the taste buds and soothe the mind...
GET OUR MUST-HAVE HERB DESSERTS COOKBOOK:
Ingredients2 tbsp. cannabutter
1 + 2 tbsp. stick unsalted organic butter
4 ounces bittersweet chocolate (Ghirardelli or Baker's chocolate work great!)
3 (room temp) eggs
1 ½ cups white sugar
½ cup cane sugar
1 tsp ground Italian espresso
Pinch of salt
1 tsp (good quality) vanilla
1 cup all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C)
- Lightly grease and line with aluminum foil 13 x 9 inch brownie pan
- Take out eggs, butter, and cannabutter and allow to come to room temp for half hour prior to making recipe
- Melt chocolate, over low-medium heat in double boiler, until almost all chocolate is melted.
- Take chocolate off heat and slowly add unsalted butter. After each addition whisk to incorporate.
- Once butter and chocolate are melted add sugar. Whisk until sugar has completely dissolved into chocolate mixture.
- Add pinch of salt, vanilla, eggs and cannabutter. Whisk for two minutes on low or by hand.
- Switch to a spatula and blend in flour until completely incorporated.
- OPTION: Stir in ½ cup chopped/toasted peanuts at this point
- Transfer batter to greased and lined 13 x 9 inch brownie pan and bake for 35 – 40 minutes (test with toothpick- toothpick should come out almost clean)
- IMPORTANT - DON'T OVERBAKE!!
- Cool brownies in pan for at least half hour
- *chef's suggestion: cool in pan over night in refrigerator, and allow to come to room temp before cutting
- Cut into 24 equal pieces
Your Source for Everything Cannabis
Latest posts by HERB (see all)
- How To Make Cannabis-Infused Crawlin Crab Dip - February 24, 2017
- Does Anyone Need Help Relieving Panic Attacks? - February 20, 2017
- How To Make Magical Cannabis Ketchup In 3 Easy Steps - February 19, 2017
TRENDINGSEE MORE TRENDING
How long does weed stay in your system? That all depends on the how much you smoke, and the method of testing.
Sometimes it can be good to detox, and sometimes you have no choice because you really want that job you applied for and you know you’re going to be drug tested.
Using filters are a matter of preference for smokers, but there are benefits to using joint tips. Learn how to roll amazing joint filter tips, for the perfect joint.
Okay, so you're home with a bag of weed, but you don't have a smoking piece. Well, luckily there are many ways to make homemade bongs and pipes.
Check out this exploration video of Jamaican weed, and just how much you can score for as little as $20.
- 25 Jan, 2007
Recommended For You
Federal officials along the U.S.-Mexico border thwarted a drug-smuggling operation that featured a unique cannabis catapult.
Have you seen any outrageous cannabis prices lately? These seven expensive buds may be top-shelf, but they'll also burn a hole in your pocket.
Have you ever wondered about the long-term effects cannabis on your brain? Here's how it affects your mind now, and potentially later in life.
The comments received an immediate pushback from many advocates in the cannabis sphere, who say the White House claim are both dangerous and ill-informed.
A former Walt Disney Company staff sculptor has started a Kickstarter campaign to manufacture an eerily similar Donald Trump troll doll.
Cannabis opposers are now crying and calling for a boycott of T-Mobile over Snoop Dogg and Martha Stewart's commercial that was shown during the Super Bowl.
Grab a cracker or a chunk of fresh bread and a heaping scoop of this indulgent dip for an appetizer everyone will love.
The White House issued the comments during the Press Secretary's daily briefing, in which he initially seemed to defend the use of medical cannabis.