Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
Pot Brownies are the edible classic and in this video, Melissa shows you how to make 24 delicious, cannabis-infused brownies that will delight the taste buds and soothe the mind...
GET OUR MUST-HAVE HERB DESSERTS COOKBOOK:
Ingredients2 tbsp. cannabutter
1 + 2 tbsp. stick unsalted organic butter
4 ounces bittersweet chocolate (Ghirardelli or Baker's chocolate work great!)
3 (room temp) eggs
1 ½ cups white sugar
½ cup cane sugar
1 tsp ground Italian espresso
Pinch of salt
1 tsp (good quality) vanilla
1 cup all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C)
- Lightly grease and line with aluminum foil 13 x 9 inch brownie pan
- Take out eggs, butter, and cannabutter and allow to come to room temp for half hour prior to making recipe
- Melt chocolate, over low-medium heat in double boiler, until almost all chocolate is melted.
- Take chocolate off heat and slowly add unsalted butter. After each addition whisk to incorporate.
- Once butter and chocolate are melted add sugar. Whisk until sugar has completely dissolved into chocolate mixture.
- Add pinch of salt, vanilla, eggs and cannabutter. Whisk for two minutes on low or by hand.
- Switch to a spatula and blend in flour until completely incorporated.
- OPTION: Stir in ½ cup chopped/toasted peanuts at this point
- Transfer batter to greased and lined 13 x 9 inch brownie pan and bake for 35 – 40 minutes (test with toothpick- toothpick should come out almost clean)
- IMPORTANT - DON'T OVERBAKE!!
- Cool brownies in pan for at least half hour
- *chef's suggestion: cool in pan over night in refrigerator, and allow to come to room temp before cutting
- Cut into 24 equal pieces
Your Source for Everything Cannabis
Latest posts by HERB (see all)
- How To Make Delicious, Cannabis-Infused Macho Nacho Cheese Dip - January 22, 2017
- Get Ready For Victory With This Powerful GameDay Sub-Sauce - January 20, 2017
- Pinene: The Powerful Terpene That Combats Paranoia And Asthma - January 19, 2017
TRENDINGSEE MORE TRENDING
How long does weed stay in your system? That all depends on the how much you smoke, and the method of testing.
Sometimes it can be good to detox, and sometimes you have no choice because you really want that job you applied for and you know you’re going to be drug tested.
Using filters are a matter of preference for smokers, but there are benefits to using joint tips. Learn how to roll amazing joint filter tips, for the perfect joint.
Okay, so you're home with a bag of weed, but you don't have a smoking piece. Well, luckily there are many ways to make homemade bongs and pipes.
Check out this exploration video of Jamaican weed, and just how much you can score for as little as $20.
- 25 Jan, 2007
Recommended For You
Humboldt Clothing Company wants to help you keep track of your lighter forever. Here's the perfect accessory for the job the Humboldt Lighter Buddy.
Although doctors recommend surgery to improve her chances of living, Jessica Olson went for a different approach: cannabis oil.
Unfortunately, male cannabis plants aren't often given the credit they deserve. Here's how to spot a male plant and what to do with the herb.
World traveler and expert hashishin Frenchy Cannoli wants to teach you how to make truly exceptional hash. Here's where to find him.
Watch this video to see Nick and Nate Diaz smoking a $2,000 UFC glove-shaped blunt. What will UFC have to say about this?
Border Patrol agents in Pharr, Texas seized 3,000 pounds of cannabis packaged to look like fresh watermelon, valued at over $600,000.
The inauguration weekend began with the swearing-in of President Trump and developed into one of the most politically charged periods in recent memory.
These tips from Leafbuyer offer some perfect ways to try every item on the dispensary shelves for the whole year and still save money.