Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
Pot Brownies are the edible classic and in this video, Melissa shows you how to make 24 delicious, cannabis-infused brownies that will delight the taste buds and soothe the mind...
GET OUR MUST HAVE HERB DESSERTS COOKBOOK:
Ingredients2 tbsp. cannabutter
1 + 2 tbsp. stick unsalted organic butter
4 ounces bittersweet chocolate (Ghirardelli or Baker's chocolate work great!)
3 (room temp) eggs
1 ½ cups white sugar
½ cup cane sugar
1 tsp ground Italian espresso
Pinch of salt
1 tsp (good quality) vanilla
1 cup all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C)
- Lightly grease and line with aluminum foil 13 x 9 inch brownie pan
- Take out eggs, butter, and cannabutter and allow to come to room temp for half hour prior to making recipe
- Melt chocolate, over low-medium heat in double boiler, until almost all chocolate is melted.
- Take chocolate off heat and slowly add unsalted butter. After each addition whisk to incorporate.
- Once butter and chocolate are melted add sugar. Whisk until sugar has completely dissolved into chocolate mixture.
- Add pinch of salt, vanilla, eggs and cannabutter. Whisk for two minutes on low or by hand.
- Switch to a spatula and blend in flour until completely incorporated.
- OPTION: Stir in ½ cup chopped/toasted peanuts at this point
- Transfer batter to greased and lined 13 x 9 inch brownie pan and bake for 35 – 40 minutes (test with toothpick- toothpick should come out almost clean)
- IMPORTANT - DON'T OVERBAKE!!
- Cool brownies in pan for at least half hour
- *chef's suggestion: cool in pan over night in refrigerator, and allow to come to room temp before cutting
- Cut into 24 equal pieces
Do you have a recipe you'd like to see on HERB? Send us your idea!SHARE
TRENDINGSEE MORE TRENDING
Have you heard of cannabis ruderalis? Find out how breeders use this hardy cannabis species to make better, fast-growing strains.
- 25 Jan, 2007
If you are searching for reasons to smoke more weed, look no further. These reasons to smoke more weed are sure to inspire a few (extra) bong rips.
The U.S. Government is well aware of cannabis' medical properties, they've owned the patent 6630507 for 20 years. But they still won't let us have it.
- 25 Jan, 2007
What better way to recover from a Conor McGregor beat down than with a CBD vape pen? Check out Nate Diaz’ post-UFC 202 interview.
- 25 Jan, 2007
Want to get a great rig and still have money left over for weed? Here are 10 high-quality pieces that won't break the bank.
South African rap sensation Die Antwoord has candy. Cannabis-infused candy. And they are going to share it with the world.
Recommended For You
When it comes to synthetic drugs, just be smart and stay away. Not only are they more expensive than the real thing, they could cost you your life.
Check out some of the most common myths surrounding THC that many poor fools still think are true. It's up to us to help educate them!
If you as a cannabis entrepreneur have not contributed to the activism required to free the plant, then you don’t deserve to profit from the boom.
The Cannabis industry generates more than $50B annually, so It’s no surprise that entrepreneurs are rushing into this space with green on their minds.
In California, the legalization of cannabis has been on the radar for quite some time, with most residents more than ready to call their home a legal state.
The Clinton's said what?! Bad Lip Service perfectly synced the politicians' mouths with some hilarious words. These impersonations are as epic as they come.
Calling all Veterans! The Veterans For Compassionate Care need you to help make a difference and help save your fellow soldiers.
A new medicine is on the way to calm a global stress and anxiety epidemic. What is this miracle? A more powerful cannabis-infused oral spray.