Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
Pot Brownies are the edible classic and in this video, Melissa shows you how to make 24 delicious, cannabis-infused brownies that will delight the taste buds and soothe the mind...
GET OUR MUST-HAVE HERB DESSERTS COOKBOOK:
Ingredients2 tbsp. cannabutter
1 + 2 tbsp. stick unsalted organic butter
4 ounces bittersweet chocolate (Ghirardelli or Baker's chocolate work great!)
3 (room temp) eggs
1 ½ cups white sugar
½ cup cane sugar
1 tsp ground Italian espresso
Pinch of salt
1 tsp (good quality) vanilla
1 cup all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C)
- Lightly grease and line with aluminum foil 13 x 9 inch brownie pan
- Take out eggs, butter, and cannabutter and allow to come to room temp for half hour prior to making recipe
- Melt chocolate, over low-medium heat in double boiler, until almost all chocolate is melted.
- Take chocolate off heat and slowly add unsalted butter. After each addition whisk to incorporate.
- Once butter and chocolate are melted add sugar. Whisk until sugar has completely dissolved into chocolate mixture.
- Add pinch of salt, vanilla, eggs and cannabutter. Whisk for two minutes on low or by hand.
- Switch to a spatula and blend in flour until completely incorporated.
- OPTION: Stir in ½ cup chopped/toasted peanuts at this point
- Transfer batter to greased and lined 13 x 9 inch brownie pan and bake for 35 – 40 minutes (test with toothpick- toothpick should come out almost clean)
- IMPORTANT - DON'T OVERBAKE!!
- Cool brownies in pan for at least half hour
- *chef's suggestion: cool in pan over night in refrigerator, and allow to come to room temp before cutting
- Cut into 24 equal pieces
Your Source for Everything Cannabis
Latest posts by HERB (see all)
- Super Easy Cannabis-Infused Pancakes For A Delicious Wake N’ Bake - March 26, 2017
- Cannabis Will Soon Be Legalized In Holland (Well, Kind Of) - March 23, 2017
- How to Make Cannabis-Infused Lime, White Chocolate, Macadamia Cookies - March 22, 2017
TRENDINGSEE MORE TRENDING
How long does weed stay in your system? That all depends on the how much you smoke, and the method of testing.
Sometimes it can be good to detox, and sometimes you have no choice because you really want that job you applied for and you know you’re going to be drug tested.
Using filters are a matter of preference for smokers, but there are benefits to using joint tips. Learn how to roll amazing joint filter tips, for the perfect joint.
Okay, so you're home with a bag of weed, but you don't have a smoking piece. Well, luckily there are many ways to make homemade bongs and pipes.
Check out this exploration video of Jamaican weed, and just how much you can score for as little as $20.
- 25 Jan, 2007
Recommended For You
Cooked to a sunny golden-brown, these cannabis-infused pancakes are a delicious and quick indulgence to get you up and ready for the day.
Have you been smoking a bunch of pesticides? Bunk weed has been a serious topic of discussion lately. Here's how to smoke safe cannabis.
Welcome to the Late Show. He’s your host, Stephen Colbert, whose monolog on the Attorney General Jeff Sessions’ stance on marijuana needs to be seen.
Do you feel colder after smoking cannabis? You're not alone. Is weed actively lowering your body temperature, or is something else at play?
Even though it didn’t succeed, you have to give credit to the would-be smugglers who used hollowed out pieces of firewood to get weed into Arizona.
Watching movies at home (no matter the size of your screen) does have one advantage - being able to linger a little longer on a frame.
It's been an ongoing thought that legal recreational markets would increase cannabis use among teens, but a new study is proving that's just not true.
The Crown’s handling of The Cannabis Culture budtender cases in Toronto will likely be closely watched by police and municipalities across Canada.