If you are tired of doing all the lung work, why not make a Waterfall Bong? It’s easy, quick, and best of all provides thick, milky smoke in abundance! Watch the video below from Blunteeezy to see just how wonderful the experience can be!
What is a waterfall bong?
A variation of a gravity bong, rather than having to lift the chamber out of the water, you drain the water out of the chamber. This makes for a more stable bong (no open bottom) with less danger of tipping over when you set it down. Making one is as easy as 1,2,3!
All you will need are:
- a slider bowl from a bong
- a piece of duct or electrical tape (scotch tape makes for a poor seal)
- a plastic bottle of suitable size (the bigger the better!)
- an ice pick, pair of scissors, or other pointy sharp tool
- some weed
- and a lighter (hemp wick is even better)
Step 1: cut the hole
Lay your bottle down and keep the air pressure in with a closed cap. You can pierce the side by boring in with a heated pick, or other sharp object. A heated tool does most of the work for you, which is safer. You don’t want to push hard and have the point slip to the side, causing you a potential injury.
Once the hole is made, smooth it out, and cover with the tape. The larger the hole, the faster the draw.
- Too small, and it won’t suck from the bowl fast enough.
- Too big, and the smoke won’t be as thick, nor will the weed burn right.
- About a quarter to a half inch works best for most regular size bottles.
Step 2: Seal the bowl
If you have the right size stem, then a seal is no problem. If it is too narrow to seal to the bottle opening, you can:
- Add a large rubber or silicone washer
- cut a hole to fit the stem in the cap of the bottle, using a rubber or silicone washer to seal any air leaks in that junction
- get a cork, and core it out to fit your stem
Step 3: Fill it up
Fill your bottle within a few inches of the top, and load that bowl. Then just light it, pull off the tape on the bottom hole, and watch it fill up! When it is empty of water and full of smoke, take off the bowl and enjoy! Don’t forget to have a container for the water to flow into, you don’t want a mess!
Do you have a unique homemade smoking contraption? Share with us and it might get featured in a future article! Share on social media or in the comments below.
Latest posts by Christopher Teague (see all)
- The HERB 2016 Holiday Gift Guide - November 30, 2016
- Don’t Miss Dankstop’s Massive Cyber Monday Savings On Epic Dab Rigs - November 27, 2016
- Here’s How You Become Budtender Certified In Just 7 Days - November 18, 2016