Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
Cannabis Infused Marijuana Weed Doughnuts
GET OUR MUST-HAVE HERB DESSERTS COOKBOOK:
Ingredientsmini doughnut pan, greased
¾ cup CannaFlour
¼ cup pastry flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
½ cup sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
½ tsp salt
3 tablespoons butter
½ cup CannaMilk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 egg, beaten
½ cup powdered sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream together the butter and the sugar.
- Add the cannamilk, vanilla extract and egg. Stir until combined.
- Mix in the CannaFlour, pastry flour and baking powder.
- Add cinnamon and salt. Mix well.
- Spoon mixture into mini doughnut pan, filling each doughnut cup about ¾ full.
- Bake doughnuts in preheated oven until doughnuts are a light golden brown. Usually 5 to 9 minutes. Watch closely.
- Let doughnuts cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan.
- Roll each doughnut in powdered sugar.
Your Source for Everything Cannabis
Latest posts by HERB (see all)
- These Amazingly Eccentric Women Are Rejecting Sex Stereotypes and Changing Cosplay - October 15, 2017
- Everything Wrong With A Government-Run Pot Monopoly - October 13, 2017
- Person Dressed Up As Monopoly Man Photobombs Equifax Hearings To Protest Corporate Greed - October 5, 2017
TRENDINGSEE MORE TRENDING
How long does weed stay in your system? That all depends on the how much you smoke, and the method of testing.
Sometimes it can be good to detox, and sometimes you have no choice because you really want that job you applied for and you know you’re going to be drug tested.
Okay, so you're home with a bag of weed, but you don't have a smoking piece. Well, luckily there are many ways to make homemade bongs and pipes.
Using filters are a matter of preference for smokers, but there are benefits to using joint tips. Learn how to roll amazing joint filter tips, for the perfect joint.
Check out this exploration video of Jamaican weed, and just how much you can score for as little as $20.
- 19 Oct, 2012
Recommended For You
Pharmaceutical companies like Insys Therapeutics are opposing the cannabis industry, while at the same time entering it.
If this sounds like the sort of plan that was brainstormed by a group of high cannabis-entrepreneurs, that’s because it was.
If the DEA had succeeded, Kratom would already be illegal. Until then, overdose prevention sites are using Kratom to help fight the opioid crisis.
Lucky's Market is not just a grocery store, they're pioneers in the medical marijuana movement.
President Duterte thinks that the United States has no right to criticize the violent drug policies in the Philippines that currently target poor people.
Sarah Blyth of the Overdose Prevention Society says that cannabis is literally saving lives.
Professor Brandon Canfield stresses that “a stereotypical stoner need not apply.”
Michael Phelps did it. Ricky Williams did it. So did Kareem Abdul-Jabbar and Allen Iverson. Maybe it's time that the couch-locked stoner stereotype finally died.