Mint Chocolate Cannabis Ice CreamSHARE
Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
So decadent! And worth the preparation time...
GET OUR MUST-HAVE HERB DESSERTS COOKBOOK:
Ingredients1½ quart ice cream freezer container
2 cups CannaMilk
1 cup half-and-half
½ cup sugar
1 tablespoon corn starch
pinch of salt
2 egg yolks
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon mint extract
2 drops green food coloring (optional)
1 cup dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- Combine CannaMilk, half-and-half, ½ cup sugar, cornstarch and salt in a large saucepan and whisk together thoroughly. Cook over medium heat while stirring constantly until mixture starts to thicken, about 10 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Whisk egg yolks in a separate bowl while gradually adding 1 cup of the hot canna-cream from the saucepan. Return hot canna-cream and yolk mixture to the saucepan while whisking constantly.
- Heat everything for an additional 2 minutes; stir constantly.
- Pour the canna-cream mixture through a fine strainer and into a large bowl. Discard any solids.
- Chill cream uncovered in refrigerator for 1 hour; stir occasionally. Place plastic wrap on top of cream mixture after 1 hour. Let chill for another 12 to 24 hours.
- Pour cold cream mixture into 1½ quart ice cream freezer container. Stir in vanilla extract, peppermint extract and food coloring. Place container in freezer.
- Remove container from freezer after 3 hours (before it freezes completely); stir in dark chocolate pieces. Return container to freezer for another 6 hours, or until ice cream is firm.
- Let stand at room temperature for 5 minutes before scooping and serving.
Your Source for Everything Cannabis
Latest posts by HERB (see all)
- These Amazingly Eccentric Women Are Rejecting Sex Stereotypes and Changing Cosplay - October 15, 2017
- Everything Wrong With A Government-Run Pot Monopoly - October 13, 2017
- Person Dressed Up As Monopoly Man Photobombs Equifax Hearings To Protest Corporate Greed - October 5, 2017
TRENDINGSEE MORE TRENDING
How long does weed stay in your system? That all depends on the how much you smoke, and the method of testing.
Sometimes it can be good to detox, and sometimes you have no choice because you really want that job you applied for and you know you’re going to be drug tested.
Okay, so you're home with a bag of weed, but you don't have a smoking piece. Well, luckily there are many ways to make homemade bongs and pipes.
Using filters are a matter of preference for smokers, but there are benefits to using joint tips. Learn how to roll amazing joint filter tips, for the perfect joint.
Check out this exploration video of Jamaican weed, and just how much you can score for as little as $20.
- 7 Aug, 2015
Recommended For You
Should a past pot conviction prevent you from gainful employment?
Gorilla Glue isn't the first strain to be sued for its name. But it's one of the first strain to lose.
Dear men who know weed-smoking women, please take notes.
If only all religious figures followed the lead of the Sisters of The Valley, maybe we would finally find peace on earth.
Ganja Goddess Getaway wants you to do one thing: smoke your way to Sisterhood.
Watch out Big Pharma, Attorney General Mike Moore is coming for you.
We conducted interviews to gain insight into what it's like to smoke cannabis, eat mushrooms or drop acid when you're completely or partially blind.
Investigating cells that are critical to the reward circuit, researchers at Brigman Young University came to a conclusion on cannabis use that might come as a surprise.