The Hash Plant cannabis strain is the perfect choice for those seeking a classic sedative experience. Physical and heavy, save this plant for nighttime.
Love hash? You’ll love Hash Plant. This Sensi Seeds creation is 90% Indica, providing a substantial body high and a significant amount of sleepy pain relief. The THC content in this strain runs around 18% on average. Moderate to veteran experience with cannabis is recommended before partaking in the Hash Plant strain.
Hash Plant Experience
Sedative Indica strains are more popular than ever. It’s no surprise since Indica cultivars tend to offer strong pain relief and a pleasant, hypnotic mental euphoria.
This particular marijuana strain is a potent Indica flower that offers consumers a drowsy cannabis experience and a tingly body sensation.
A near pure Indica, this plant is a Sensi Seeds cross between Afghani and Northern Lights. Inheriting the best from both of its Indica parents, consumers will be amazed by the waves of relaxation that pass through the body with each spicy taste.
The high from this strain is predominantly physical. Some may find that this herb produces a grounding sensation that may help some feel rooted in place.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Hash Plant Oil Pens may be available from select brands, depending on the region.
- Hash Plant shatter, Hash Plant wax, and other concentrates are also available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Hash Plant and Hash Plant Seeds
As the name might suggest, this is is an excellent strain for hash lovers. Known for producing ample amounts of kief, resin from this strain is insanely sticky. Trimmers typically get plenty of glove hash from this crystal-coated bud.
Afghani is the true original hash plant. A landrace strain, Afghani cannabis plants have been traditionally used to make hash for centuries. The new plant is a contemporary version that is a bit more stable to grow.
Featuring a “dank” aroma, this herb projects a woody fragrance. Elements of sweet and spice give the first hints about the intoxicating nature of this bud.
Seeds are available through Sensi Seeds.
Medical Benefits of Hash Plant
The potent sedative and body-numbing effects of this Indica strain make it a popular choice
- With no significant Sativa lineage, this Indica provides a powerful body-numbing experience that is excellent for pain
- Many medical consumers rely on this strain for insomnia relief. With good reason, too. This herb will make your eyelids heavy and you’ll likely let out a yawn or two
- Those who need some relief from mental strife caused by anxiety or depression tend to have positive experiences with this weed