Nacho cheese dip is an essential recipe for nearly any occasion. However, a cannabis-infused recipe is even MORE essential.
Macho Nacho Cheese Dip
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- Cook time: 20 minutes
- Serving size: ½ cup
- Yield: About 5 cups
- ½ cup MagicalButter
- 12 ounces 4-cheese Mexican blend, shredded
- 10 ounces canned Mexican-style diced tomatoes
- 8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups whole milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- ½-⅔ cup hot sauce, make it as hot as you want
- ¼ cup flour
- 2 tablespoons goat cheese or cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons chipotle in adobo sauce
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 pinch salt
- In a sauté pan over medium-high heat, melt the MagicalButter for 45-60 seconds. Then, add the garlic, chili powder, and flour, and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add cream cheese, and cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring constantly. Add milk, and heavy cream, whisk and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes. Add the Parmesan and 4-cheese Mexican blend, and whisk until all the cheeses are well combined.
- Stir in the diced tomatoes, and chipotle, then whisk in your cheddar cheese until smooth. Add the hot sauce and stir thoroughly.
- Add the hot sauce and stir thoroughly. Transfer your Macho Nacho Cheese Dip to a serving bowl, and enjoy!