A cannabis-infused twist on laddoo, a traditional Indian treat. Perfect for parties, these ball-shaped sweets will delight your tastebuds, body, and mind!
¾ cup cannaghee
1 cup chickpea flour
½ cup butter
½ tsp cardamom seeds
¼ cup mixture of hemp seeds and cantaloupe seeds
1 cup sugar
1 cup water
1½ cup milk/cannamilk, depending on potency preference
- Put water, milk and sugar in pan and boil until the sugar completely dissolves.
- In a separate pan, mix cannaghee and chickpea flour to make a raw roux paste.
- Put the cannaghee and chickpea flour mixture on low heat until the flour turns golden brown.
- Add the water, milk/cannamilk and sugar mixture and let it cook until it becomes a thick paste.
- Add cardamom, hemp and cantaloupe seeds. Stir well and turn off the flame.
- Press the ingredients into 1 ½ inch spheres, being careful to not burn yourself, and serve hot.