These chocolate peanut-buddery balls will be a hit! On the bus, on the train, everyone will want to be your friend.
1 1/3 cups crushed graham crackers
1 cup CannaButter
2 cups powdered sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence
12 oz chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, add the peanut butter, graham crackers, CannaButter, powdered sugar, and vanilla essence. Mix well.
- Roll into balls and lay on a tray lined with baking paper.
- Freeze your balls in the freezer until hard. Approximately 3 hours.
- In double boiler, melt and stir the chocolate chips until a smooth consistency (add a tablespoon of butter if needed to make it smoother).
- Remove you balls from the freezer and impale them with toothpicks.
- Dip your balls into the melted chocolate.
- Leave to set on a tray lined with baking paper.
- Enjoy your delicious chocolate-nutty balls!