Big Bud is aptly named. This sleepy indica is famous for huge buds and high yields. It’s loaded with over 20% THC to boot.
Big Bud is an aptly named strain. This sleepy Indica is famous for huge buds and high yields. It’s loaded with over 20% THC to boot, placing this marijuana strain among some of the most potent modern creations. Creative, euphoric, and heavy-lidded, save this herb for a pleasant evening.
Big Bud Experience
Big Bud is first and foremost a nighttime strain. Upon first taste, expect to be hit by a heavy-bodied sensation. You might find yourself sinking deep into your sofa and ready to rest up after a long day.
Hypnotic, this strain often entertains the mind with creative thoughts. While maybe not be the best choice for work, this flower would enhance an evening art project or may give you a slightly different perspective on your favorite movie.
While happy and welcoming, this strain does promote a strong heavy-bodied sensation. This makes this cannabis strain a solid choice for anyone hanging on to excess physical stress.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Big Bud Oil Pens may be available from select brands, depending on the region
- Big Bud shatter, Big Bud wax, and other concentrates are also available from a number of retailers
Traits of Big Bud and Big Bud Seeds
Big Bud is a popular European strain that has been around since the 1980s. As its name suggests, this Indica has a reputation for producing large, heavy, trichome-laden buds. The original genetics of this plant are a bit mysterious, but the plant has since been reproduced by Sensi Seeds.
The huge buds from this cash crop produce their fair share of THC. Flowers from this strain can reach 20 to 26% of the psychoactive cannabinoid, making this flower very potent. With levels like these, experience with cannabis is recommended before partaking in this strain.
The aroma of this strain provides the first hint as to this plant’s psychoactive effects. Fragrances of warm wood are complicated by a strong yet pleasant skunk aroma. Some consumers detect a subtle grape sweetness in this weed.
Medical Benefits of Big Bud
The potency of this flower can make it an excellent choice for certain medical marijuana patients.
- Medical consumers with might appreciate the strong body-numbing effects of Big Bud, which provides mild to moderate pain relief
- Those with anxiety, depression, and chronic stress tend to enjoy the wave of euphoric creativity that arises later on in the high
- Anyone who struggles to get to sleep will find a friend in this herb. This is first and foremost a nighttime strain