The Pot of Gold strain is a heavy Indica flower with high THC. Sometimes featuring up to 27% of the psychoactive, experience is recommended for this weed.
The Pot of Gold marijuana strain is a potent Indica beloved by patients in pain. Sometimes featuring up to 27 percent THC, this strain is one sedative plant. Prepare for a slow, heavy, and euphoric experience from this glowing cannabis flower.
Pot of Gold Experience
Searching for a drowsy Indica hybrid? This marijuana strain provides a classic, sedative experience with plenty of silly euphoria. Potent, it’s best to use this giggly weed in moderation.
Novices marijuana consumers or those with a low THC tolerance may find that this strain is more tranquilizing or hazy than you might like. However, Indica fans will certainly love the slow and powerful heavy-body experience this strain provides.
All in all, this cannabis strain would be excellent after a long day at work or during a rainy weekend. Blissful and dreamy, this strain entices the mind with the promise of dreamy adventure.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Pot of Gold Oil Pens may be available from select cannabis brands, depending on the region
- Pot of Gold shatter, Pot of Gold wax, and other Pot of Gold concentrates may also be available from a number of retailers
Traits of Pot of Gold and Pot of Gold Seeds
This marijuana strain is a hazy cross between Hindu Kush and Skunk #1. Hindu Kush is a potent landrace Indica strain known for its heavy and sedative experience. Skunk #1 is a hybrid flower known for its distinct fragrance and foggy cerebral experience.
The resulting lovechild, the Pot of Gold strain, has inherited a slow and foggy experience with a sweet and skunky aroma. Extremely potent, this strain has been known to produce up to 27 percent THC. With such a high percentage, this flower is recommended for experienced cannabis consumers.
These plants feature hybrid characteristics. Though, this strain often presents more broadleaf characteristics. The herb is adorned with deep green coloration and a blanket of amber colored trichomes. Yellow to orange pistillate hairs gives this weed glowing hues.
Medical Benefits of Pot of Gold
Medical marijuana patients are likely to find some relief with this strain thanks to its variety of applications.
- Medical cannabis consumers tend to pick up this sweet and earthy bud for chronic pain management.
- Not only does this herb produces a strong heavy-body sensation, but this strain provides a dreamy and pleasant mental fogginess that can help you push pain to the back of your mind
- This medical marijuana strain tends to increase appetite, making this strain a useful flower for those with eating disorders