Imagine a full-sized joint, but instead of a tobacco leaf, your weed is rolled in more weed. It’s called a cannagar.
Do you think it’s incredible? Well, that’s because it is.
Whether you’re a joint enthusiast trying to preserve your lungs from the harsh smoke of tobacco leaves or just want to take your smoking game to the next level, cannagars are an increasingly popular and fun way to consume cannabis.
They come in all shapes and sizes, just like cigars. The size you choose defines the experience, a smaller caliber cannagar will burn faster, while larger ones can last for hours.
Cannagars may seem difficult to roll. But with the right materials and instructions, anyone can become a cannagar master.
As you might guess, the key to a good cannagar is in the ingredients you use. It all starts with finding quality materials. Here’s your guide on how to do it.
Let’s start with the materials.
To start you’ll need cannabis leaves. Leaves from an indica strain are usually the best because of their wide shape.
If you don’t have access to leaves, hemp rolling papers also work well.
Note: If you have access to cannabis leaves that are “flushing” you can use them. Flushed leaves are not only fun but also contain less chlorophyll. Don’t worry if not, fresh green leaves also work as the curing process removes the harshness.
The cannabis you choose defines your cannagar and how it will smoke (speed/combustion characteristics, etc.).
The most important quality to look for in flower is stickiness. The more resin the flower has, the better it will stick. Other than that, feel free to mix and match varieties.
Depending on the caliber of cigar mold you choose, you will need 4 to 10 grams of cannabis flower per cannagar. Remember to remove the stems and twigs.
The cannabis extract you choose has a big impact on the flavor of the cannagar.
The lighter the oil, the better. Use between 1.5 and 2.5 grams per 10 grams of cannagar. Not only does the oil act as a glue, but it ensures an even burn that lasts for over an hour.
Gluing them all together is where cannagar becomes a craft.
NOTE: You can roll your cannagar mold with any rolling material, but the “standard” way is to use cannabis fan leaves, so this guide will go over that.
We decided to roll with hemp-based blunt paper, so, if you decide to go this route too, just replace any steps that say “leaves” with “hemp-based blunt papers.”
Before you start assembling the cannagar, you must have the core ready and stored correctly, like this:
1. Make your cannagar core: Make sure you have the flower selected and a cannagar mold, to make the cores that are the base of the entire cannagar.
Hook your mold so that it stays closed and insert the skewer through the bottom hole of the mold.
Crush the flower, place it on the shaft of the mold, and use the packing tool to pack it tightly into the mold. The longer you pack it, the tighter it will burn.
2. Store it: Store your mold in a cool, dry place for a minimum of 3 hours. We recommend 55-62% humidity for 2 days for best results.
The longer you store it, the better it will hold its shape and the softer it will stick due to the curing of the cannabis.
Now, let’s go to the step by step to assemble the cannagar as if you had been doing it all your life.
1. Take your cannagar core out of its mold, and make sure you have a handful of cannabis fan leaves to work with. You can use fresh or lightly cured leaves that are not too dry or they will crack.
2. Coat your cannagar core with concentrates of your choice. You can use rosin or oil, just make sure it is sticky and soft enough to put around your cannagar core.
3. Take your de-stemmed leaf halves and start wrapping them around the coated cannagar core in a spiral shape (kind of like a barbershop stick or candy cane). If you roll with all-natural hemp paper, do it similar to how you would roll a cannagar.
4. After applying your first layer, you can apply another layer of concentrates and another layer of leaves to make sure everything is evenly coated. Plus you’ll have twice as much cannabis, bonus points!
5. Once you are satisfied with your leaf coating, you can store the finished product in a cool, dry place (preferably between 55% and 62% humidity) for a week.
This additional week of curing will remove excess chlorophyll and moisture from the leaves, giving you a better smoke.
6. After curing, remove the skewer from the cannagar, light it with a torch lighter, and enjoy.
Pro tip: Don’t place your lips over the skewer hole or you may get a burn from the hot smoke. Instead, place it over the entire end of the cannagar as if it were a real cigar.
Now that you have learned how to roll your cannagar like a real pro, it’s time to take your creations to the next level. You need only one thing: The THCA Flower – Exotic Tier from PURO Cannagars. This magic key will take your standard cannagar to a whole new dimension.
Prepare your senses for a journey that combines the craftsmanship of cannagar with the pure potency of THCA.
In every pack of THCA Flower – Exotic Tier, you’ll find an eighth of cannabis that is simply unmatched. With THCA content ranging from 25% to 32.5%, you’ll experience the pure potency only THCA can offer.
PURO Cannagars THCA Flower is not only potent but also offers a variety of flavors that will transport you to a sensory paradise. You can choose from over 9 flavor profiles, including Melonade, Oreoz, Papaya Punch, and Presidential Runtz.
Elevate your cannagar preparation to professional levels and infuse a touch of allure with PURO Cannagars THCA Flower. With each 3.5-gram packet, you’ll have access to exceptional potency and a wide range of delicious flavors, enhancing your cannagar experience to extraordinary levels.
Mastering the art of rolling a cannagar may seem more difficult than it is, the key is in quality materials, patience, and practice, but come on, we are talking about cannabis, the more the better.
Imagine this: a cigar made entirely of cannabis, with cannabis and more cannabis. Is this paradise? For those who appreciate the more subtle nuances of cannabis consumption, it certainly comes close.
So why not embark on this journey, and learn how to roll your own cannagar like a pro and discover the incomparable pleasure of indulging in the world of cannabis? Plus surprise a few friends along the way with your new technique.