11 Things Only People Who Smoke Weed Will Understand
From trying to hide your high from your parents to a pure love for pizza, you just cannot understand these 11 moments unless you smoke weed.
There are things that cannabis enthusiasts say and do that are unrelatable unless you smoke. From trying to hide your high from your parents to seeing someone with food, you just cannot understand these moments unless you consume the herb. However, you can at least imagine them. Or, if you already smoke weed, then can laugh as you remember the time that each experience happened to you. Here are 11 things that only people who smoke weed will understand.
1. The joy of purchasing a ton of pot
Indeed, a feeling that only cannabis enthusiasts know. No one likes being dankrupt, so it’s always a fantastic moment when you get more.
2. Trying to hide your high from your parents
If you live with your parents, then this may happen rather frequently. But for the most part, they always find out. Hopefully, they secretly enjoy the herb just as much as you do.
3. Being scared for your life while your friend drives stoned
Some people are excellent drivers when they’re high. On the other hand, some cannot drive for sh*t to begin with, sober or not.
4. That moment of panic when the cops show up, and you’re baked
Of course, this is an experience no one ever wants to live through. Still, it happens to the best of us. Just act normal and stay calm.
5. Carrying on a conversation when you’re too high
The conversations are rather strange, depending on how much you smoke. However, the topics are never dull. In fact, they can be intriguing, to say the least.
6. When the weed hits you too hard
Before you know it, you’re high as hell. So high that you’re stuck, wondering what to do next.
7. The level of excitement when the pizza man arrives
Mmm..pizza. Everyone loves pizza. And as soon as the pizza man comes, you lose it every single time.
8. The level of pain that comes with losing your stash
It’s one thing to be dankrupt. But it’s another to have weed and lose it, especially if you just bought some.
9. Acting normal in public isn’t always easy
If all else fails, just dance. Either people will leave you alone, or they’ll join in on the fun.
10. That one friend that swears they can roll a joint, but they really suck at it
As many times as you’ve called them out on it, they still think they can roll a proper joint. But you let them do it anyway. As a result, you’re left with a terrible finished product, again.
11. When you’re loading up your bong and here comes mom and dad
What do you do? Hide the bong? Run around in circles? Or, a little of both? More than likely, you won’t have time to do much of anything at all.