With a velvety texture and a deep, rich taste, this pudding is almost too easy to be true!
4 eggs, at room temperature
4 teaspoons cannabutter, melted 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 teaspoon almond extract (optional)
1 cup very hot coffee
2 ounces chopped dark chocolate (optional)
- In a blender, combine the chocolate chips, eggs, cannabutter, vanilla, almond extract (if using), and salt. Pulse a few times to break the chocolate chips into pieces.
- Remove the lid of the blender, and pour in the hot coffee, continuing to blend at a low speed. Replace the lid and blend for 2 minutes, until the pudding is silky smooth.
- Pour the mixture into individual pudding bowls.
- Allow to set for at least 3 hours in the refrigerator.
- Before serving, top with chopped dark chocolate, if using.
- Cover the remaining servings with plastic wrap and store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Try this recipe for Dark Chocolate Blender Pudding from “The Medical Marijuana Dispensary.”