A great way to mix up your pancake game with cannabis infused, banana pancakes!
3/4 cup flour (or CannaFlour)
2 tablespoons baking powder
2 teaspoons sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 bananas, mashed
1 egg, beaten
3/4 cup Cannabis Milk
1/2 cup water
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Preheat a griddle or frying pan on medium-high setting.
- Mix flour, baking powder, sugar and salt together in a large bowl.
- Using a separate bowl, combine mashed bananas, egg, CannaMilk, water and oil, mix well.
- Pour the liquid mixture into the dry mixture and stir gently. Batter should appear somewhat lumpy.
- Grease cooking surface slightly then pour batter according to your size preference.
- Flip the pancakes when you see bubbles on the surface. Heat for about another minute.
- Top with sliced bananas if desired.
View original recipe at http://eatyourcannabis.com/banana-canna-pancakes/
Cannabis For You, Near You
Join the Herb community and get exclusive offers, early access to products, and good vibes.
May 20, 2011 — Last Updated