The Querkle marijuana strain is a high-THC flower that will leave marijuana consumers in a hypnotic, berry haze. Sleepy yet euphoric, save Querkle for the evening.
The Querkle marijuana strain is a delicious yet sleepy Indica. Expect a mouth full of musky grape and woody forest fruits after tasting this relaxing strain. With THC levels reaching over 20%, get ready for a potent and heavy-hitting experience.
You’re in for a fruity delight with the Querkle cannabis strain. Your nose and taste buds will practically squeal with glee after a taste or two of this drowsy Indica.
Recreational consumers will appreciate some of this weed after a long and stressful day. Worries and troubles with the boss will be left behind you in a grapey haze.
Save this strain for the evening or bedtime, the chances of couch lock are high. Yet, the effects of this strain aren’t all physical. A delightful euphoria accompanies an otherwise heavy-bodied experience.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Querkle Oil Pens may be available from select brands, like The CO2 Company.
- Querkle shatter, Querkle wax, and other concentrates are also available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Querkle and Querkle Seeds
Eventually, this delightful strain was created. Not only does this Indica have a delicious fragrant berry aroma, but the sedative high is also quite lovely.
This herb is about an 80/20 Indica-dominant Hybrid, so you can expect a powerful physical experience from this strain. Hints of Sativa lineage provide an added cerebral quality to this heavy-hitting herb.
Featuring over 20 percent THC, this strain is quite potent. Novice consumers may experience some dizziness or headaches with this strain, as will those sensitive th effects of THC. Prior experience with cannabis is recommended for this flower.
Medical Benefits of Querkle
This evening Indica holds plenty of appeal for medical marijuana patients looking to manage their symptoms and have a peaceful night.
- Medical patients tend use this cannabis strain as a sleep aid, appetite stimulator, and natural painkiller.
- Many with muscle spasms also report positive effects from this relaxing flower.
- The calming qualities of this strain may also be useful for those with anxiety disorders and PTSD.