Afghan Kush is one of the purest Indica plants available. Hypnotic and heavy-hitting, the plant is often used to make hashish.
The Afghan Kush marijuana strain is a heavy yielding, resinous Indica strain that’s relatively easy to grow for beginners. It has a sweet, pinesol-ish flavor and is great for treating insomnia and producing a strong body high. Save this herb for the evening, as this strain will make you yawn!
Afghan Kush Experience
When your body aches, there are few better cannabis remedies than this flower. This weed is the pure Indica cultivar that has grandfathered many of the popular hybrids available today.
A hypnotic flower, this strain has a way of reconnecting you with your body. This strain is an excellent choice for those who need to come back down to earth. The Afghan Kush marijuana strain creates a heavy physical sensation, almost as if the plant is pulling you down to the ground.
While this strain may not be the best choice for those searching for an energy boost, this strain cultivates an arousing euphoria that puts the mind and body at ease.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Afghan Kush Oil Pens may be available from select brands, depending on region.
- Afghan Kush shatter, Afghan Kush wax, and other concentrates are also available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Afghan Kush and Afghan Kush Seeds
A landrace strain, this strain was developed in the mountains of Hindu Kush, near the border between Afghanistan and Pakistan.
While this strain is not always the most potent on the shelf, this plant offers consumers a powerful experience with a moderate 17 percent THC.
This marijuana strain frequently used as a source for Charas and Afghani hash. Seeds were made available by the White Label Seed Company.
The buds of this strain are heavy in resin, and are thick-topped and blunt. The leaves are wide, dark and green. This is a real Indica!
A lot of users have reported a sweet, Pinesol-type smell from the strain, and it’s popular amongst insomniacs and those needing pain relief. This is a great “beginner” marijuana strain as it’s easy to grow, especially in warmer climates.
Medical Benefits of Afghan Kush
This classic Indica strain’s popularity endures in part due to its potent medicinal effects.
- The sedative experience of this strain makes it suitable for relief from insomnia and other sleep disorders
- The Afghan Kush strain produces a heavy, body-centered experience which makes it popular among patients searching for chronic pain relief
- Don’t be surprised if your stomach starts to growl. Afghan Kush can be a powerful appetite stimulator, which may be helpful to those with caxacia, loss of appetite, and other eating disorders