- How To Make Cannabis-Infused Texas Style Two-Alarm Chili
How To Make Cannabis-Infused Texas Style Two-Alarm Chili
This deliciously spicy This Texas Style Two-Alarm Chili recipe is given an extra kick with a good dose of MagicalButter, and is perfect for any night.
June 15, 2017
This deliciously spicy This Texas Style Two-Alarm Chili recipe is given an extra kick with a good dose of MagicalButter, and is perfect for weeknights, weekends, game days – you name it!
Texas Style Two-Alarm Chili
- ½ cup (1 stick) MagicalButter, plus 2 tablespoons
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup ground sausage
- 1 cup hot water
- 8 ounces tomato paste
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 onion, chopped
- ⅔ cup chili powder
- ½ cup medium salsa
- ¼ cup garlic, diced
- 2 tablespoons hot red pepper
- 1 tablespoon cumin1 teaspoon paprika
- In a large pot over medium heat, melt 2 tablespoons of MagicalButter.
- Add the onion and garlic, stir well, and let simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Add the ground beef and sausage. Gently chop and stir constantly while cooking until the meat is browned.
- Add all the spices, tomato paste, salsa, and hot water, and stir.
- Add the ½ cup (stick) of MagicalButter. Allow to boil. Cook for 45 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Serve and enjoy your Texas Style Two-Alarm Chili with cheddar cheese, over hot dogs, or straight from the pot!
Cannabis For You, Near You
Join the Herb community and get exclusive offers, early access to products, and good vibes.
June 15, 2017 — Last Updated