The Yoda OG cannabis strain is a valuable plant for medical cannabis patients. A potent Indica, this flower is helpful for inflammation.
The Yoda OG cannabis strain is a pungent flower with an aroma like wood, vanilla, and churned earth. With up to 22% THC, Indica fans will love this sedative and relaxing bud. This marijuana strain may be particularly valuable for medical cannabis patients, as this flower is thought to help with inflammatory conditions, insomnia, and chronic stress.
Yoda OG Experience
This is a strain with many talents. Recreational consumers may enjoy a few tastes of this herb before cuddling up for a movie with a loved one.
Indeed, Indica physical effects of the Yoda OG marijuana strain shine through after just a few tastes of this pungent bud. Sleepy and potent, this bud can feature up to 22% THC.
Consuming a little too much of this herb might cause a little couch-lock, producing a mellow and calm attitude and a body-heavy sensation.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Yoda OG Oil Pens may be available from select brands, like THClear, Jetty Pure, Cobra Extracts, and Bhang.
- Yoda OG shatter, Yoda OG wax, and other Yoda OG concentrates are also available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Yoda OG and Yoda OG Seeds
Though this strain has proven to be a very useful bud, the origins of this flower are mysterious.
What is more concrete is the fact that this flower is thought to be mostly Indica, perhaps even up to 80%.
This flower’s aroma is quite robust. The herb has a strong woody fragrance with plenty of fresh earth and pungency. Notes of vanilla and lemon citrus are said to shine through on the taste.
For those smoking this herb, a dry pull is recommended to more fully experience the unique flavor.
Medical Benefits of Yoda OG
This strain is both mysterious and powerful, much like its namesake. Medical marijuana patients often turn to this potent herb to help them manage their symptoms.
- Medical cannabis patients often love this bud for pain and stress relief.
- Some even swear by this strain for headache relief and help drifting off to sleep.
- Those with inflammatory conditions often respond well to this cannabis strain, making this flower a popular choice for conditions like arthritis and pain from old injuries.