The ACDC cannabis strain is a high-CBD hybrid popular for raw juicing and dietary cannabis. This flower is beloved for anxiety and nervous conditions.
ACDC is a high-CBD strain. In fact, CBD levels can reach up to 24% when well-grown. This fact makes this non-intoxicating hybrid a great choice for patients with severe conditions like epilepsy and multiple sclerosis.
This flower is a popular choice among those who juice cannabis rather than smoke or cook with the herb. In fact, cannabis physician and activist Dr. William Courtney coined the term “Alternative Cannabinoid Dietary Cannabis” in reference to this plant. This strain has medical benefits both when heated and used raw.
This strain’s overall experience is nice and light. As a nonpsychoactive flower, this marijuana strain promotes a calm, happy relaxation without distorting cognitive function. It’s uplifting and focused, which makes this strain popular among those who need to get things done. Slightly Sativa-dominant, use this strain during the day.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- ACDC Oil Pens are available from brands such as AbsoluteXtracts and Green Flower Botanicals
- ACDC shatter, ACDC wax, and other ACDC concentrates are also available from a number of retailers
Traits of ACDC and ACDC Seeds
This marijuana strain is a high-CBD Hybrid. Its parent lineage includes the Cannatonic marijuana strain, which is one of the most popular high-CBD strains on the market.
On average, the CBD content in this strain ranges between 16 and 24%. The THC content, however, reaches 6% max. These cannabinoid levels make this strain completely nonpsychoactive.
This marijuana strain features dusky lime and sage green coloration. In true Sativa form, the weed expresses a narrow leaf configuration and grows to a medium-tall height.
Medical Benefits of ACDC
This strain is famous for its 20:1 ratio of CBD to THC, making this plant more or less hemp. This ratio, however, gives this plant a vast range of uses and some potent medical properties.
- CBD is a powerful anxiolytic, making this a great choice for those with anxiety disorders
- The cannabinoid is also known for its antipsychotic and antidepressant properties, giving the strain therapeutic potential for the treatment of severe psychiatric conditions
- The high CBD content is especially useful for epilepsy and seizure disorders. Yet, those with Parkinson’s tremors, cancer, and multiple sclerosis also tend to enjoy this medical marijuana strain