Location: Toronto, Los Angeles, Remote
Herb is the world’s largest and most engaged cannabis community.
Over the next decade our mission is to create a global community of 100,000,000 conscious cannabis consumers and allow them to discover and buy the best cannabis products in the world.
We’re looking for a results-driven Account Executive to close daily/weekly deals with cold and warm leads. It will be your responsibility to know our product, and how different content assets (videos, social media amplification, articles, etc.) work to help brands achieve their goals. You will learn how to walk clients through our product and services to clearly show them how we can help grow their business and hit their goals.
As an Account Executive at Herb, you will:
- Be in direct contact with our current and prospect clients, providing them with the best and most complete campaign with Herb.
- Prepare solid arguments and analysis to present the best campaign for our clients
- Reach potential customers via email
- Keep our clients up to date with our latest product offerings
- Coordinate sales efforts with other team members
- Develop a positive and proactive attitude with our clients and team
- Analyze the market for any potential client and business opportunities
- Answer and meet any client requirements to ensure their satisfaction
- Set and meet weekly and monthly sales goals
- Close agreed sales on schedule
- Provide reports to management and the rest of the company on the ongoing sales processes
- Continuously improve through feedback
For this role, you'll need:
- More than 3 years of proven sales experience
- Be a team player with great communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and Google Drive
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- High motivation and a result-driven mentality
- Excellent selling and negotiation skills
- Be able to prioritize and organize multiple tasks
- Be able to work remotely
- Complete knowledge and familiarity with Herb’s products
- Familiarity with Herb and excited about our vision
- Entrepreneurial experience
We know that applying to a new role takes a lot of work and we truly value your time. We are looking forward to reading your application. If you’re interested in helping us shape the future of cannabis around the world, send us a few samples of your work: portfolio, CV, resume, linkedin, or whatever represents you best. Matt (email@example.com) is looking forward to reviewing your application.