Work at Herb
Key Account Manager
Herb is the world’s largest and most engaged cannabis community.
Over the next decade our mission is to create a global community of 100,000,000 conscious cannabis consumers and allow them to discover and buy the best cannabis products in the world.
A brief overview
We are looking to hire an experienced Account Manager to maintain relationships with the company's most valuable clients. This role is vital in supporting both the success of our clients as well as the long term objectives of Herb as a business. You will personally manage top accounts, build strong relationships with each client, identify challenges or opportunities throughout their campaigns, and find ways to assist with these challenges and opportunities. If you're excited to be part of a winning team, Herb is a great place to grow your career.
The Role & Responsibilities:
- Increase revenue growth through healthy, ongoing relationships with each assigned client. Ensuring that they are constantly satisfied and renewing their programs with Herb.
- Proactively develop strategic ideas and actions to work towards achieving a 100% renewal rate for your client base.
- Maintain clear and consistent communication with all of the departments that help service your accounts, such as: Social Content Team, Editorial Content Team, Sales Team.
- Create ongoing reports focused on the goals of your accounts, their campaign progress, and any issues or optimizations that should be addressed to maximize value to the client.
- Follow all AM team processes, create your own strategic deadlines and other plans to successfully manage your accounts and deliver against each client's goals, KPI’s and expectations.
- Develop honest, personalized and strategic recommendations throughout the entire client relationship - with priority on successfully renewing and upselling wherever possible.
For this role, you'll need:
- 3+ years in a client facing, account management focused role
- Flawless communication skills, both written and oral, with extensive public speaking experience
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
- Demonstrated ability to work solo as well as being a productive team member, making outbound calls every day and following set team processes
- Strong work ethic and eagerness to learn and make new connections with prospects
- Must be an excellent problem-solver and willing to collaborate in an exceedingly competitive environment
- Extremely organized professional skills - with ability to personally tackle projects, collaborate with teammates and delegate when necessary.
- Must be interested in a blend of tasks that span across operations, sales and marketing.
- Ability to work remotely
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills to deal with different types of clients and internal stakeholders
- Ideally relevant experience working within a media network or niche publication
How to apply
We know that applying to a new role takes a lot of work and we truly value your time. We are looking forward to reading your application. If you’re interested in helping us shape the future of cannabis around the world, send us a few samples of your work: portfolio, CV, resume, linkedin, or whatever represents you best to email@example.com. We are looking forward to reviewing your application.
Are you ready for your new career?