Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
The perfect combination of sugar and crunch to satisfy your munchie craving!
GET OUR MUST-HAVE HERB DESSERTS COOKBOOK:
Ingredients1 1/2 cups CannaFlour
1/3 teaspoon baking powder
1/3 teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 cup CannaButter
3/4 cup granulated sugar
1 large egg
1/3 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1 cup Strawberry Canna-Jam
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together the CannaFlour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- Using an electric mixer on high, beat the CannaButter and granulated sugar together until fluffy, for 3 minutes. Beat in the egg and vanilla extract.
- With the mixer on low, gradually add the flour mixture. Mix just until combined.
- Split the dough in half and roll each half into a log. Wrap each dough log in plastic wrap and chill in refrigerator until firm, for at least 1 hour.
- Remove dough from refrigerator. With a knife, cut dough in 1/4 inch thick slices. Each log should yield about 20 slices.
- Place dough on baking sheet. Keep the remaining raw dough chilled until ready to bake.
- Bake cookies in preheated oven for 10 minutes, or until edges are golden brown.
- Remove cookies from oven and place on cooling rack. Allow baking pan to cool before baking the next batch. Repeat until all cookies are cool.
- Drop a large teaspoon of Strawberry Canna-Jam on half of the cookies. Sandwich each Canna-Jam Cookie with the remaining cookies.
- Sprinkle each cookie with powdered sugar.
TRENDINGSEE MORE TRENDING
How long does weed stay in your system? That all depends on the how much you smoke, and the method of testing.
- 18 Oct, 2015
Sometimes it can be good to detox, and sometimes you have no choice because you really want that job you applied for and you know you’re going to be drug tested.
- 7 Apr, 2016
Okay, so you're home with a bag of weed, but you don't have a smoking piece. Well, luckily there are many ways to make homemade bongs and pipes.
- 11 Nov, 2015
Using filters are a matter of preference for smokers, but there are benefits to using joint tips. Learn how to roll amazing joint filter tips, for the perfect joint.
- 15 Dec, 2015
Check out this exploration video of Jamaican weed, and just how much you can score for as little as $20.
- 26 Jan, 2016
Recommended For You
The reasons to support the legalization of cannabis are seemingly innumerable, but this is a good place to start.
Ireland will likely start the process of legalizing recreational cannabis within four years, according to Dublin politician Gino Kenny.
Ever wondered how to get the biggest buds with minimal effort? Here is the lazy stoner's guide to growing weed at home.
Filmmakers are ignoring half of the community.
Nonna Marijuana walks us through a drink that’ll warm you up and roast you.
Although we now live in a world where we are surrounded by dab rigs, 3-feet tall bongs, and high-tech vaporizers, joints are still the best way to get high.
The DaVinci IQ is quite literally the most genius vaporizer you'll ever wrap your hands around.
Opponents of legal marijuana love to use “the safety of children” as a primary reason for why marijuana should remain federally prohibited. Turns out, they are wrong.