Canna-Oreo Cookie CakeSHARE
Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
This chocolate Oreo cake will make even the grumpiest of man happy in every single way! Just be warned that it will be too tempting to leave around the house.. This is a true crowd-pleaser.
GET OUR MUST-HAVE HERB DESSERTS COOKBOOK:
1 (18.25 oz) package devil's food cake mix (with or without pudding)
1 (5.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
1 tsp kosher salt
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
1 cup sour cream
1 cup Canna Oil
1/2 cup warm water
2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
2 Cups Cannabutter – room temperature
1 TBS pure vanilla extract
1 1/2 pounds confectioner's sugar
3-4 TBS tablespoons very cold coconut milk
25 Oreo cookies (chopped)
Directions for the Cake:
Directions for the Frosting:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line the bottoms of (2) 9 inch round cake pans with parchment and grease pans thoroughly.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cake and pudding mix, salt vanilla, sour cream, Canna Oil, beaten eggs and water.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and divide batter into the prepared pans. Bake for 25-35 minutes, rotating pans half way through baking the baking time. Bake until the top is springy to the touch and a wooden toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool cake for at least 30 minutes before inverting. Allow cake to cool completely on wire rack.
Directions for the Frosting:
- Cream the Cannabutter in the bowl of an electric or stand mixer. Add the vanilla extract and combine well.
- Begin adding in the sugar and mixing thoroughly after each addition.
- After all of the sugar has been added and mixed thoroughly, begin adding the very cold milk… one tablespoon at a time, combining well after each addition until you reach the desired consistency.
- Fold in chopped Oreo Cookies and frost your cooled cake layers.
TRENDINGSEE MORE TRENDING
How long does weed stay in your system? That all depends on the how much you smoke, and the method of testing.
- 18 Oct, 2015
Sometimes it can be good to detox, and sometimes you have no choice because you really want that job you applied for and you know you’re going to be drug tested.
- 7 Apr, 2016
Okay, so you're home with a bag of weed, but you don't have a smoking piece. Well, luckily there are many ways to make homemade bongs and pipes.
- 11 Nov, 2015
Using filters are a matter of preference for smokers, but there are benefits to using joint tips. Learn how to roll amazing joint filter tips, for the perfect joint.
- 15 Dec, 2015
Check out this exploration video of Jamaican weed, and just how much you can score for as little as $20.
- 26 Jan, 2016
Recommended For You
The reasons to support the legalization of cannabis are seemingly innumerable, but this is a good place to start.
Ireland will likely start the process of legalizing recreational cannabis within four years, according to Dublin politician Gino Kenny.
Ever wondered how to get the biggest buds with minimal effort? Here is the lazy stoner's guide to growing weed at home.
Filmmakers are ignoring half of the community.
Nonna Marijuana walks us through a drink that’ll warm you up and roast you.
Although we now live in a world where we are surrounded by dab rigs, 3-feet tall bongs, and high-tech vaporizers, joints are still the best way to get high.
The DaVinci IQ is quite literally the most genius vaporizer you'll ever wrap your hands around.
Opponents of legal marijuana love to use “the safety of children” as a primary reason for why marijuana should remain federally prohibited. Turns out, they are wrong.