When heated, these Cannabis infused biscuits are perfect!
March 28, 2007
2 1/4 cups CannaFlour
2 teaspoons baking powder
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
1 tablespoon sugar
1/3 cup margarine, softened
1 cup buttermilk
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease baking sheet.
- Combine 2 cups of CannaFlour, baking powder, baking soda and sugar together in a large bowl. Stir until well blended.
- Add margarine and mix well. Ingredients won't mix thoroughly and dough will start to ball up, this is ok.
- Add buttermilk and stir until all ingredients are moist.
- Lay a sheet of wax paper on the counter and cover with remaining 1/4 cup of CannaFlour.
- Transfer moist dough to wax paper. Knead with hands until smooth, dough should be soft and light.
- Pat dough down softly until it is about a half-inch thick.
- Use the round dough cutter to cut out biscuits.
- Arrange biscuits on greased baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes in preheated oven.
- Let biscuits cool before serving.
View original recipe at http://eatyourcannabis.com/cannabis-biscuits/
Cannabis For You, Near You
Join the Herb community and get exclusive offers, early access to products, and good vibes.
March 28, 2007 — Last Updated