Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
When heated, these Cannabis infused biscuits are perfect!
GET OUR MUST-HAVE HERB DESSERTS COOKBOOK:
Ingredients2 1/4 cups CannaFlour
2 teaspoons baking powder
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
1 tablespoon sugar
1/3 cup margarine, softened
1 cup buttermilk
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease baking sheet.
- Combine 2 cups of CannaFlour, baking powder, baking soda and sugar together in a large bowl. Stir until well blended.
- Add margarine and mix well. Ingredients won't mix thoroughly and dough will start to ball up, this is ok.
- Add buttermilk and stir until all ingredients are moist.
- Lay a sheet of wax paper on the counter and cover with remaining 1/4 cup of CannaFlour.
- Transfer moist dough to wax paper. Knead with hands until smooth, dough should be soft and light.
- Pat dough down softly until it is about a half-inch thick.
- Use the round dough cutter to cut out biscuits.
- Arrange biscuits on greased baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes in preheated oven.
- Let biscuits cool before serving.
TRENDINGSEE MORE TRENDING
How long does weed stay in your system? That all depends on the how much you smoke, and the method of testing.
- 18 Oct, 2015
Sometimes it can be good to detox, and sometimes you have no choice because you really want that job you applied for and you know you’re going to be drug tested.
- 7 Apr, 2016
Okay, so you're home with a bag of weed, but you don't have a smoking piece. Well, luckily there are many ways to make homemade bongs and pipes.
- 11 Nov, 2015
Using filters are a matter of preference for smokers, but there are benefits to using joint tips. Learn how to roll amazing joint filter tips, for the perfect joint.
- 15 Dec, 2015
Check out this exploration video of Jamaican weed, and just how much you can score for as little as $20.
- 26 Jan, 2016
Recommended For You
Cannabis companies in Canada say advertising is important for fighting stigma while others express concern it could cause drug abuse.
Divorcing art from drugs can be as difficult as divorcing artists from their drugs.
How should parents educate their children on drug use amid a paradigm shift in cannabis attitudes?
Most people who live in the state support pot for medical purposes. Advocates are sick of waiting for politicians to do something about it.
Whether you live in Oregon or you're just visiting, here are the things you should know about the state's marijuana laws.
"It's amazing. It's really the start of the culmination of a four-year journey for us," said one Maryland dispensary owner.
Due to a legal grey-zone that exists between state and federal law, lawyers representing cannabis businesses now fear that they will be charged.
“I think there’s a misconception that people who are up here are just raking in the cash,” says Becky Crossland of Formidable Flower, a family farm located in Humboldt County.