Cannabis Cinnamon RollsSHARE
Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
These Cannabis infused Cinnamon Rolls will give Cinnabon a run for their money!
GET OUR MUST-HAVE HERB DESSERTS COOKBOOK:
3 cups CannaFlour
3 tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons yeast
1/2 cup CannaMilk
3 tablespoons butter, melted
1/4 cup CannaButter, softened
1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
2 tablespoons cinnamon
1/4 cup Cannabis Cream Cheese, room temperature
1 cup powdered sugar
1/4 cup CannaButter, melted
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix 2 1/2 cups of the CannaFlour, sugar, salt, and yeast together in a large bowl. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine the CannaMilk and melted butter together. Add the milk mixture to the flour mixture and stir to combine.
- Add the egg to the mixture. Begin mixing in the remaining 1/2 cup of the CannaFlour, only enough to make a soft dough. Mix everything together.
- Knead the dough for 5 minutes on a lightly floured surface.
- Set kneaded dough aside in a lightly greased bowl for 15 minutes.
- Roll the dough out on the floured surface. Shape the dough into a rectangle (9"x13").
- Prepare the filling by spreading 1/4 cup of softened CannaButter on top of the dough.
- Sprinkle brown sugar and cinnamon on top of the dough.
- Roll the dough length-wise into a spiralled log shape.
- Slice the dough evenly into 10-12 pieces and place in greased 9-inch round pan.
- Cover the baking pan and dough with aluminum foil and allow dough to rise for 1 hour. Rolls will be ready to bake once the dough has doubled in size.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Bake dough for 20-25 minutes in preheated oven, or until lightly browned.
- In the last 5 minutes of baking, begin making the glaze. Mix the Cannabis Cream Cheese, powedered sugar, melted CannaButter and vanilla extract together. Mix vigorously until smooth.
- Remove cooked cinnamon rolls from the oven. Immediately spread glaze on top and serve hot.
TRENDINGSEE MORE TRENDING
How long does weed stay in your system? That all depends on the how much you smoke, and the method of testing.
- 18 Oct, 2015
Sometimes it can be good to detox, and sometimes you have no choice because you really want that job you applied for and you know you’re going to be drug tested.
- 7 Apr, 2016
Okay, so you're home with a bag of weed, but you don't have a smoking piece. Well, luckily there are many ways to make homemade bongs and pipes.
- 11 Nov, 2015
Using filters are a matter of preference for smokers, but there are benefits to using joint tips. Learn how to roll amazing joint filter tips, for the perfect joint.
- 15 Dec, 2015
Check out this exploration video of Jamaican weed, and just how much you can score for as little as $20.
- 26 Jan, 2016
Recommended For You
Parents desperate for autism treatments refuse to wait for cannabis legalization.
Vape pens are kind of like the marijuana version of hot dogs: they seem great, so long as you don’t know what’s in them.
Here is what we wish we could say to anti-pot proponents who want to stamp labels on our foreheads and separate us from the rest of society.
But it's not all good news.
Will these incidents become more common in California when the recreational market opens in 2018?
The goods—wrapped around her torso and legs like winter clothing—were valued at more than $5,000.
It was never really about safety.
Keeping marijuana away from children and teenagers has long been a rallying cry of prohibitionists. But now there's data to show their argument doesn't hold up.