Here’s a creamy, cheesy extraction that’s great for recipes or as a topping
October 22, 2008
several sheets of cheesecloth
1 ounce cannabis, finely ground
1 gallon whole milk
1 quart cultured buttermilk
½ teaspoon salt
- Pour milk and buttermilk into saucepan. Stir finely ground cannabis into milk mixture. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Heat mixture until the temperature reaches 170 degrees. Keep milk between 170 degrees and 175 degrees for 15 more minutes.
- Pour the mixture through cheesecloth to remove the waste. (optional)
- Return milk to pan and wait 15 minutes. The mixture should start to separate.
- Line a strainer with several layers of cheesecloth and set it inside a large bowl. Pour the mixture through the strainer to collect curds. Discard the leftover milk, or use it in other recipes.
- Rest the curds on the strainer at room temperature for 2 to 4 hours.
- Remove curds from the cheesecloth and place in blender. Add salt and blend until creamy. Store in refrigerator.
View the original recipe at http://hempbeach.com/stoner-recipes/breakfast/cannacream-cheese/
Cannabis For You, Near You
Join the Herb community and get exclusive offers, early access to products, and good vibes.
October 22, 2008 — Last Updated