Love Grandma’s apple pie? This infused apple pie has all the fixings plus a little something special!
August 21, 2009
2 sheets of refrigerated pie crusts
6 cups apples, cored, peeled, and sliced (Granny Smith, Golden Delicious or Honey Crisp)
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
1/3 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 1/2 cups CannaButter, cubed
1/8 cup flour
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon salt
- Press a pie crust sheet firmly into the bottom of a pie dish and up the sides of the pan.
- Trim the edge of the dough with kitchen scissors, leaving 1 inch of dough to hang over the edge of the pan. Set aside.
- Combine the apples and lemon juice in a large bowl, mix well.
- Add brown sugar, granulated sugar, flour, cinnamon, salt and nutmeg. Mix well, making sure to coat all the apples.
- Transfer the filling mix to the dough-lined pan.
- Disperse cubed CannaButter on top of the apple filling evenly.
- Place the second pie sheet over the filled pie. Trim edges appropriately, leaving 1 inch of dough hanging.
- Fold the edge of the top layer of dough under the edge of the bottom layer of dough. Pinch dough sheets together to seal.
- Cut an "X" across the top center of the dough to allow steam to escape, alternatively poke the dough with a fork.
- Put the uncooked pie in the refrigerator for 20 minutes to firm the dough.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Remove pie from refrigerator and bake for 1 hour or until crust is golden brown and the filling is bubbling.
- Transfer pie to a wire rack and let cool for at least 1 hour before serving.
View original recipe at http://eatyourcannabis.com/cannabis-apple-pie/
Cannabis For You, Near You
Join the Herb community and get exclusive offers, early access to products, and good vibes.
August 21, 2009 — Last Updated