Caramel Pot PopcornSHARE
Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
Cannabis infused caramel adds a pop to movie night popcorn
GET OUR MUST-HAVE HERB DESSERTS COOKBOOK:
Ingredients12 cups of popped popcorn (about 3 microwaved bags)
1/2 cup CannaButter
1 cup light brown sugar, packed
1/4 cup Cannabis Honey (or Cannabis Corn Syrup)
2 tablespoons water, distilled
1/2 tablespoon salt
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon vanila extract
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
- Prepare the baking sheets, greased and lined with foil.
- Spread the popcorn onto the baking sheets and set aside.
- Combine the CannaButter, brown sugar, Cannabis Honey, water, and salt together in a saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Bring the mixture to a boil while stiring constantly. Continue stirring for 10 minutes.
- Remove the mixture from heat. Stir in baking soda and vanilla extract.
- Carefully pour the hot caramel over the popcorn. Gently mix until all the kernels are coated in sauce.
- Bake popcorn in preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes, toss every 5 minutes.
- Remove the caramel corn from the oven and allow to cool.
- Break up the caramel popcorn and store in an airtight container.
TRENDINGSEE MORE TRENDING
How long does weed stay in your system? That all depends on the how much you smoke, and the method of testing.
- 18 Oct, 2015
Sometimes it can be good to detox, and sometimes you have no choice because you really want that job you applied for and you know you’re going to be drug tested.
- 7 Apr, 2016
Okay, so you're home with a bag of weed, but you don't have a smoking piece. Well, luckily there are many ways to make homemade bongs and pipes.
- 11 Nov, 2015
Using filters are a matter of preference for smokers, but there are benefits to using joint tips. Learn how to roll amazing joint filter tips, for the perfect joint.
- 15 Dec, 2015
Check out this exploration video of Jamaican weed, and just how much you can score for as little as $20.
- 26 Jan, 2016
Recommended For You
Will these incidents become more common in California when the recreational market opens in 2018?
The goods—wrapped around her torso and legs like winter clothing—were valued at more than $5,000.
It was never really about safety.
Keeping marijuana away from children and teenagers has long been a rallying cry of prohibitionists. But now there's data to show their argument doesn't hold up.
"Do you happen to have any cookies left? I got a guy coming by."
Toking, puffing, vaping, and edibles are all tried and true methods of consuming cannabis. But one company is still asking: are you suuuure you don’t want to try your nose?
In Japan, simply possessing cannabis can lead to a five-year prison sentence. For foreigners, it can mean deportation and a lifelong ban from the country.
It all began with some reindeer in Siberia.