½ cup Magical Olive Oil
½ cup Magical Butter, melted
28 ounce can San Marzano tomatoes, whole
6 ounces organic tomato paste¼ cup fresh basil, chopped
¼ cup fresh basil, chopped
2 tablespoons minced garlic
2 tablespoons fresh oregano, chopped
1 ½ teaspoons sea salt
1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
1 large chicken breast, cut into strips, breaded, and cooked
1 large loaf Italian bread
¼ cup Romano cheese, grated
1 tablespoon garlic chives, finely chopped
- Preheat your oven to 350F.
- Place the olive oil, tomatoes, tomato paste, basil, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper into your MagicalButter machine and secure the head
- Once this short cycle is finished, you’re ready to use your sauce.
- In a small bowl, add the butter, Romano cheese, and garlic chives, and mix thoroughly.
- Cut the top of the loaf of bread and hollow out the middle.
- Brush half of the butter mixture into the bottom half of the loaf.
- Add 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese over the buttered bottom, then add the chicken strips, ½ cup of tomato sauce, 1 cup of mozzarella cheese, then put the top of the loaf back on.
- Brush the rest of the butter mixture then cover with the last cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Place in the middle of your oven and bake for 15 minutes, or until the top cheese is a Delicious Golden Bubbly Brown.
- Remove from the oven, cut and serve.